Thursday, April 17, 2008

Mencari Makna

[1] My Dear Friend
I have been receiving quite a number of question asking me who is her. Maybe to the fact that most of people here are somewhat related to each other, having someone considered 'new' to their eyes will spark some interest. he he he.. I guess it is the time for me to introduce another friend of mine to you all.

Cik As.
(Minta kebenaran ya..cik punya badan, promote sket:P)

We met in 2003/2004 (i cant remember the year) in a routine of 3 months-once- a-week-class of interfaith class. Cik As is not a person from the same school, university, company or home town with me.

We strengthen our friendship relationship through enhancement classes, chatting, changing of ideas on net, towards blogging. I was so excited and happy (and still actually) when she informed her wish to join bloggers, as i think she has a lot in her mind that is valuable to be shared. I am never wrong on this part actually, because (now it seems i declared it publicly:P) i love the way she writes and present her writings. one of the person that makes me enjoy reading her words, and always waiting for her updates.

In a way, i observed she and Pn Hany shared the same value. Who said engineers cannot express their feeling well, because these two ladies tell they are different from the generalization assumption. Oh, yes ladies. I also think that you too can be good friends. ;)

Lain2 tu rasanya , biarlah cik punya badan yang ceritakan. Rajin2lah melawat dia di situ.. Ya Cik As, kenal2kanlah diri.. mereka semua ni peramah. tak makan org. eheheh

[2] Mencari Makna Dalam Diri
"Tidak dijadikan jin dan manusia kecuali untuk beribadat kepada Allah SWT"

The last few days i felt like i just awaken from a long dream. I knew that i was not dreaming all this time, i knew i was awake. It is just that suddenly you have this kind of feeling, and it goes like *blink*. And i started to ask question that i have not asked myself for years. "What am i?".

I am lost.

I guess i am going to start my journey soon, to find my way, to search for myself.
I hope i will find my destination soon.

Mencari makna dalam diri. Mencari makna dalam jiwa.



[3] Alert
How do i supposed to know if someone needs my update or if it is ok i don't update for a while? Just like i used to be... Sometimes i will ignore my own blog visiting others blogs, one day they do not update their blogs and i said if they are all right, when later i figured out people indirectly in their emails or conversations or sms inform me if i have 'retired' from blogging. The shoutbox has been blocked. I have no intention to replace it at the moment. So, in case i have been idle for a long time and you wish to see some updates would you please shout at my comment box and i will try to scratch my mind to share anything with you?

[4] Updates on Life
I will be having a business workshop one-week next week in Putrajaya, going to stay there through out the week... Really hoping i will be able to motivate myself back after the event. So, any good suggestion to do there? :D

6 comments:

Ummu Auni said...

ops, berapa harganya rehlah ibn battutah?
lain kali, mahu bawa ieka, jealous...

ieka said...

yang tu kena emel personal.. :P

Anonymous said...

Putrajaya? Give me a call, let's have lunch at Alamanda. I'm based at TM Exchange, just walking distance from Alamanda. :)

Hany FF said...

Ler awak buat CDMA kat Exch PUJ tu ke Din? Dekat sangat la tu (under 'our'area. Tapi jarang turun PUJ lah..heh.

Ika...ada gak nama kiter. Btw...memang terwonder gak..sapa lah Cik As ni. Misteri! heheh...btw, blognya menunjukkan orang berbudi tinggi (huhu)...bahasanya bagus. err...tuan punya diri baca...jgn marah aa! :)

ieka said...

mudin,
lunch is provided. :p but we'll see if i can drop by there. faham2 ajelah, business workshop... nak keluar dr situ susah sket, tapi kalau org dtg senanglah..hahaha *hint ni* anyway, awak boleh sms no awak tak? rasa haritu mcm no lama, terlupa update kot.. 0139* ? inshaAllah kalau ada kesempatan i'll give u a call..

hany,
actually As and Hany are somewhat related juga.. :p

ASaL said...

dengan tersipu malu presenting myself
cik eika cerita melambung tinggi, hampir merah2 muka baca entri dia kali ini
salam kenkawan eika semua, as eika ni a special person, then, of course her friend must be special too
salam kenal, patik pacal yg hina ini memuncul diri disini :)