Sunday, April 13, 2008

Missing him

"Yom, Jom!"
That will be one of his favourite quotes at all time, for me.
I would have to call him everyday, or else if he is the one who called me, i will be disturbed by at least 3-4 times a day. So, if i were the one to start first, we will talk at most once a day, or seldomly max twice a day.

I did traveled every week just to see him. Especially when he made the phone call and call my name with the soft sound "Yom..." ; and i felt like flying to him now and then. Now, i barely had enough time to go back seeing him.

I enjoyed very much hearing stories he keeps on repeating my name at home when he is playing by himself. I played hide and seek with him, over the phone and he did actually searching for me when the people around him asked him what he is looking for by leaving the phone there. (ha ha ha).

His loves for airplane started with me. He associates anything on plane on me. So does the sea and the sky, and Ultraman, and Shreek and CalCium! He talks on fish with me. He imitates my words, he repeats sounds i made, he shouts telling my mom i'm back when he sees me at the front door. He eats what i eat, make my mom confused because he usually does not want to eat it. He sleeps like me (when i was small:P).

And today he is TWO.
Yes, i am missing him today.




No comments: