Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Without You..

I was speechless reading the comments in my previous entry.
Thank you.
Such a short sentence, but means infinity in my heart.
Never had i received such a long comments, as if you people were there.
And i did not thought that i am actually that great as described by you. he he he. yeah, yeah, some of you really can be good motivators. Jom bukak motivation company sendiri nak?

Ni yg bersemangat nak sambung belajar ni..chewahh..
Tak sempat nak update blog lagi, but this is specially dedicated for you, all my friends..especially those put down their comments in this blog and in their hearts. i can sometimes read people's hearts too ;) Well, after all I just can't smile without you... ;)

p/s: This is a song only. If you cant hear it, sing it by your heart with the lyric down here..



Can't Smile Without You

You know I can't smile without you
I can't smile without you
I can't laugh and I can't sing
I'm finding it hard to do anything
You see I feel sad when you're sad
I feel glad when you're glad
If you only knew what I'm going through
I just can't smile without you

You came along just like a song
And brightened my day
Who would have believed that you were part of a dream
Now it all seems light years away

And now you know I can't smile without you
I can't smile without you
I can't laugh and I can't sing
I'm finding it hard to do anything
You see I feel sad when you're sad
I feel glad when you're glad
If you only knew what I'm going through
I just can't smile

Now some people say happiness takes so very long to find
Well, I'm finding it hard leaving your love behind me

And you see I can't smile without you
I can't smile without you
I can't laugh and I can't sing
I'm finding it hard to do anything
You see I feel glad when you're glad
I feel sad when you're sad
If you only knew what I'm going through
I just can't smile without you.

3 comments:

MC_E349094 said...

tak per, nanti hamba suruh nazrol, nazri dan nafis post komen jugak...

quoted from Mus, at the time we were 'kutuk'ing someone else, he said 'contohnya, tgk mcm ika, jarang sangat sangat aku gi HEP dan tak jumpa dia kat area tu, either kat SRC room atau kat HEP...'

so, kalo ada sesapa kat dlm ni yg yg pelik kenapa such hardworking person boleh tak achieve flying colours dlm bidang yang dia minat, she sacrificed it for the sake of other students' welfare...

thus, Ieka, masa sambung belajar nanti, jgn aktif berpesatuan plak, karang tak dapat 3 pointer, tak dapat buat PhD.. tak dapat fly, tak dapat title Dr Zulaikha... hehehehee

Kat Mimos ni, Zulaikha Kadim tgh berusaha nak jadi Dr Zulaikha jugak...

ieka said...

:p
kelakar la abg nuar ni.. nazrol dah ada blog dah, boleh tgk kat Rangkaian saya tu..

utk kawan2 lain, silalah jgn percaya sgt apa dia ckp. sbb saya dulu sebenarnya nak gunakan pc je kat src room tu.. hahahahha lupe ke kita2 ni kan selalu ada projek meeting guna skrin besar, dan abg jas selalu curious projek meeting apa kite buat..

btw i managed to grad as a 3-pointer juga tau..:P

Ummu Auni said...

kak zulaikha tu mmg terror! dulu dapat best student, 9A1 gitu!

ieka, baguslah semangat dah terbakar. biar semarak macam pergi pesta buku tadi :D