Saturday, April 19, 2008

Scary Movie

[1] Seram <--gimmick only

Some people in my office called me using my full name.
For me, calling me with my full name at most time giving me special feelings. Well, usually it will be the teachers or instructors/lecturers in the class calling the full name from the attendance papers; or my mom when i seems to ignore her message whilst she is talking to me or asking for my assistance. Some dear friends who are closed to me (especially this MakYong who seems to be on a really long-vacation from blogging) used this technique to get my attentions. They were really amused to see my reaction!

Typically, when my full name is being used i will feel the adrenalin goes up in my blood level, increasing my alert and automatically turn my head (no matter what i am doing at that point of time) towards the sound. But lately, one thing that make me feel a bit confused is that i heard my full name is being called by someone only then to figure out i did not see anyone there. Or no one is actually look at me indicating they are the one who called me. Did someone try to play a prank on me? I don't think so. The office is too busy nowadays to play this thing on people.

Considering my full name as a special name (hahaha perasan la pulak) where i am the only one there with that name, i do not think that i am hallucinating someone is calling me. or do i? hmm.. again, i sounds like i am lost.

Oh, please.. do not start to frequently calling me with my full name now... you are going to give me a heart attack!

[2] Kalau tak suka, pulangkan..
Pagi2 sabtu membaca blog Sikulat boleh membuat hati menangis.. Tak tahu lah samada cerita betul atau rekaan. Ada mesej yang hendak disampaikan. Sometimes, we never satisfied of what we have. Comparing things with others, feel unreasonably shames for something that is not that bad, setting standard higher above than the sky .. I did that on myself before. Years ago, when i felt too much pressure and gave too much as well to people around me. I learnt to accept things happen in 2 conditions, one we can control and one we cannot control. I feel more relaxed, and appreciate things better. At least, malas nak ambil pusing on small matters.

Now, i think i am more considerate. To the fact that one of the things i cannot control is my habit of falling down in front of many people. It happened so many time, at the LRT station escalator, at the IKEA, in front of the hospital.. uhuks. *malu nih* That will be the reason i said i want my life partner to be taller than me so that i can hide behind in case it happens in future (provided that life partner boleh buat muka relaks whenever i fall down la kan.. kalau tak, tukar orang! hahahaha)

Ops.. this does not serve the topic.. abaikan ajelah saya mengarut ni... :P
Anyway, kalau rajin pergilah baca cerpen ni di sini

9 comments:

ASaL said...

somebody called you with ur full name at KLIBF? remember...
:)
i think, the story from sikulat, boleh saja cerita real, it happen, but truely it is too sad, it always too late, utk memutar masa semula dan membetulkan keadaan yg ada...

ieka said...

As,
itu namanya ulang suara ok :p
but somehow having my full name repeated again, yes the adrenalin is still there.. heheheh i guess that will be the reason i replied with "ya, saya".. hahaha

MC_E349094 said...

ha, gitu ka?? Nanti bgtau kat Tuan Doktor Jamalullail Bilfageh pasal benda ni, suruh panggil full name dalam meeting... hehehehe

Seram tu mmg satu gimik yg menarik... kalo nak tau seram, jom gi tgk citer Congkak, kini di pawagam.... Mari mari mari...

So, siapa Ika ni sebenarnya? Doktor?? Injiniur?? atau pun peniup saksofon buta di kelab malam.. Nantikanlah jawapannya selepas kelas di Putrajaya...

Anonymous said...

wei H ...

selamber ko seru aku ..

hahahaha

ASaL said...

itu ulang suara ke ihiks...dah salah konteks pulak dalam entri ni
tapi apsal tak jawab 'Ya, saya' setelah diulang suara

kacau Eika pagi2

ieka said...

Bro H, mmg dia pagi2 dah panggil saya nama penuh. byk kali plak tu. sakit jantung saya dah..

As, i did la.. dgn suara yg 'behave' tiba2, hahahahah :P

ieka said...

oh ya..lupe.. betul ke nak tgk Congkak? :D Alamanda ada cinema tak? hahahaha

MC_E349094 said...

dgr citer dah ada dah cinema kat Alamanda.. tapi, kenapa Ika gi Alamanda? Kerja kat Rebung, tapi rumah kat situ ke?

Tak kisah la kat mana pun... tapi nak kena tgk secepat mungkin... takut weekend ni ada work assignment kena outstation kat tmpat yg tak der wayang congkak...

melepas karang, dari bulan 12 dah aim nak tgk citer ni...

ada sesapa lagi minat nak tgk citer nie ke???

ieka said...

heheh sila refer posting terdahulu: mencarik makna, bahagian ke (4) :P

sapa lagi minat nak gi tgk ni, angkat tgn! he he he:D