Monday, April 28, 2008

Jangan Buat Lagi

[1] Kena Tegur


I have totally forgotten that we had our regional meeting this morning. My boss seemed to be frustrated as most of us did not turned up on time. I was the last to be in the meeting, 1/2 hr late due to unforeseen circumstances. Was being advice and alert on the important of being on time. Felt quite uneasy, as usually i have no problem to be on time. What is happening to me? Guess the motivation level is not to the par yet. I feel tired already...


[2] Young Ages..


Courtesy of Shizukana Studio

Take into account 5 things before the next 5.

It has been my wish to actually do something big or significant in my life before I turn 30. I wish i would be able to contribute something to the society. I am going to reach that age soon, but not so much progress, not so much things i have done. I feel I have not done anything yet. It seems that i have no planning yet, when i am actually running out of time...

Wish only, but no work is not something to be proud off, kan?

[3] Putrajaya

I thought i will be able to run away a while when i was there. Only then to realize that my time has been fully utilized. I have not had the chance to even walk around the hotel; only be at 3 places: level 3 - the lobby; level 1 - meeting room and hotel room (they were located in front of each other) and level 1 - coffee house area for breakfast/lunch/dinner. So, all the facilities: swimming pool, spa, sauna, health-house, gym - i was unable to identify the exact location yet.

The place is nice actually. Received feedbacks that the workshop has achieved its objective, that the workshop was the most focused and properly planned they had attended.. I feel all the sleepless hours, tiredness and efforts are worthwhile. Now it is time for the post-workshop work! (uhuhuh banyak juga keja, ingat dah sudah dah....)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

tu tandanya ieka dah kena ada si dia sebagai teman di sisi
jangan tunggu lama2
:)

ieka said...

cik peminat (rasanyalah kalau tak silap, kan?), yg ni merujuk ke kisah 1 kah, 2 kah atau 3? he he he
kalau saya tak dpt jumpa si dia, cukuplah DIA untuk saya. :)