Friday, April 11, 2008

Better Days



After several months and weeks of highly tense atmosphere ; plus the non-productive , almost non-existence ability to perform and 'i can't think straight now, let me clear my cloud first' things..

These two days seems to show better lights on my work here. I feel more productive, as i managed to complete more tasks and doing more things, getting used to some pace.


Well, except to later time in the afternoon.. But then, it is all right.
Today, I achieved better than my own expectation. :p

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should congratulate yourself then. Go spend some more money at the book fair! Make yourself happy. Hahaha!

ieka said...

ha ha ha..that is funny!:P but then i got another reason as an excuse to go again la kan..hahahah tapi mmg nak pi pun lagi sekali ni.. :p

Anonymous said...

haaa .. ni mesti sbb aku takde kat opis

ieka said...

hehe :p
takdelah, ko takde kan sunyi sepi dunia aku..ahhahaha :p