Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Tulisan Lama

Cerite ditulis sewaktu tgh bercuti..tapi tak sempat nak upload..
Bacalah yer spekulasi serong saya, tapi jgn percaya sgt... :))

Sunday, Oct 30th
Alor Gajah, Melaka

It has been four days I came back to my hometown. But I felt like I just came back yesterday. Uh, uh.. the plan did not went well. Lain yg dirancang, lain plak yg jadi. For sure, I slept a lot as if recharging my body during a long holidays, hope that I will have enough energy when I come back to office in 2 weeks time..

I type these words while waiting for the break-fasting on Sunday evening, and listening to the radio and pleasant sounds of birds chirping at the nearest tree .. aha, forget about the green leaves and colourful flowers from my mother’s small garden.. a pleasant evening..

Unfortunately, I seems to not having any ideas to talk about this time. Surprisingly, I seems to loose ideas and forget how to think and talk. I guess no wonder recently my boss asked me to think, and not to stop thinking.

Now I have to admit that I am a bit jealousy t Mr Rollie as I figured out he wrote a lot nowadays with a lot of topics, but I can’t find one that suits my thoughts now..

Hmmm hmmm..let see..

k. I found one suddenly. May I talk about one of the issues that is currently still a big interest in our society..? About Oil Price (Minyak)

Siti and I went to help Pn Hany at her home last Sunday by taxi where the taxi driver was so friendly talking and sharing his experiences and ideas with us. As he told siti not to look people with one eye only, he was a frequent traveler to few big foreign cities and countries such as Germany, UK, Italy etc. I did not underestimate people.

Part of our discussion was about the standard of living for Malaysian, This Uncle said that he brought a Germanian, who told him how lucky a Malaysian is as we are able to have more than two cars a home while he who people perceived as ‘rich’ even still using public transport back to his mother country. He said the price of oil there is much higher, thus it is cheaper to travel by public transport. For Malaysians, this Uncle said that whenever we have higher paid, we will opt for own transport resulting in severe traffic jams (we was stuck in a traffic jam at the Mid Valley when he said this). He then compared Malaysians with other citizens in Indonesian and India who have to pay higher amount for oil. Still, Malaysians are complaining for the hike price of oil, and traffic jams.

Maybe, maybe.. I have another view. But, not to argue a lot with people I just shut-up my mouth. Sometimes, silence is better. Sometimes, I may learn to listen instead of talk. Sometimes, I knew that I might learn something by just listening instead of talking. But, I still managed to split in the middle of the conversation by saying “sometimes, our public transport is not that reliable though”. Well, as usual it was just like angin lalu…

By the way, I am not trying to talk about the public transport matters, nor did I want to talk about comparison of oil prices between countries.. I believed a lot of people have been discussing these in their writings.

Seems like I am the only one believing that the oil price is going to decrease within 6-12 months. I have one theory here, but not sure whether it is reliable or not. As I mentioned, when everyone around me thinks that the oil price will still climbing I seems to think the other way around. Unless, if the people behind the speculation of oil price think otherwise. However, this is just MY speculation. MY thought. Perhaps it is logical, but it may not be true too…


Why I said such thing?
The Speculation Country is not the main Producer Country.

The speculation mostly came from Western (specifically from US), even about Pinatubo and Karakatoa which have not yet meletup can be the reason for speculation to increase the oil price. A natural disaster.

I talked about this with a friend of mine who is working in one of the oil company. We believed that part of the reason for the speculations is to retard the economic development in developing and 3rd countries- in which most of these countries are Muslim Countries. By increase the price of oil, small and medium industries will face difficulties to stay in the market for a long-term thus have to move out or close down. When these industries close down, the workers which are Muslims will be terminated. The living standard will be increased too and the people ability to buy things will decrease (declining of Consumer Price Index). In the end, the Muslims countries will stay as a poor country..

Now, the speculation country is facing with Beautiful-Names-Hurricanes; Katrina, Rita, Wilma, Alpha etc. And the effect was terrible. For the speculation country to be able to build up back the country, they need to circulate back the resources, money and generate back the economy. Since most industries still using petrol and gas to operate, the high price of oil will limits the production. So, for that needs the price of oil and gas need to be lowered.

I believed if the price of oil in the future is really declining (even though it may not been the same as before), the Producing Countries also play their part by increasing the supply. I believed that the cooperation from Asians Countries (which are being affected the most) will think on how to manage this increase.

Err.. did any of us pray to Allah SWT in Ramadhan hoping that the price of oil will decline? Why did only in the last day of Ramadhan that I thought about this other idea…? Errr….

(this posting was completed on Wednesday, 2nd Nov 05 in Lanchang, Pahang)

1 comment:

Ummu Auni said...

gas price dropped, but i don't know whether there's any impact on our oil price.

on another note, ieka, tahu tak actually kita boleh menipu dlm 3 keadaan : antara suami & isteri untuk meleraikan persengketaan, di dlm peperangan (sbg muslihat) dan satu lagi..err..aku pun lupa la..

dan satu lagi, sebenarnya kita jgn lupa - do`a tu senjata paling penting dan kena byk sabar. takkan dah lupa kut yg nabi musa berdo'a selama 40 tahun dulu, baru Allah makbulkan?

p/s duit raya auni dan afif camne, kekek