Friday, November 18, 2005

:-|

It's already 8.48 pm..

Still in the office doing some work. (arrgh)
Al-Hamdulillah coz my stomach is full right now, have no worry about dinner already as our company just had our open day.

Dr Fadzillah Kamsah was here yesterday to give talk to my divison.
Gonna share with you people later about some of his ideas.
I've tried some, it seems to work-out. Not bad.

OMG.. i might need to come to the office tomorrow to do some work..
How am i going to go to all the open houses? uhuks....

4 comments:

Suriya said...

Wow that must have been pretty cool to have Dr Fadilah Kamsah come!
Eid Mubarak!

ieka said...

Hi Nurelhuda
Eid Mubarak to you too.

Yeah, the session was hillarious. It was quite OK. A number of tips as well. Gonna share it with people in my blog soon, insha-Allah.

btw, you wrote a lot yourself don't you. have downloaded your articles from Suasana but not manage to read them yet. Insha-Allah soon. (hopefully).

Suriya said...

I listen to his tapes some time ago and sometimes terdengar on the tv and was surprised to realise a lot of what he said I also say in my trainings

ieka said...

dr. fadzillah said he quoted things from Hadith and Al-Quran. If you did the same, i believe there will be possibility you share the same ideas.. :)

hope that i will able to locate some time to listen to your online modules.. :D