Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Ramadhan 19: makan lagi

I was on MC yesterday due to food poisoning/salah makan. The day before i went to eat at a restaurant. Siti was rite, the food was nothing extraordinary..only the number of food was quite a lot. I was vomitted 4 times in 2 hours, and doctor advised me not to fast. So that will be the first time i did not fast due to illness, and the first time i took MC this year. Ingatkan boleh la buat hatrick no medical leave..tapi tak berjaya pula tahun ni:D. Hmm, terasa la juga hikmahnya bila org sakit dikecualikan drpd berpuasa..

Then today, i am having another buffet dekat luar. Hhuhu makan lagi. Hopefully kali ni tak sakit2 lagi perut ku. Thank God that I have siti to follow-up and cofirmed with everyone on the list.

Hmm..by the way, last buka puasa gathering with my fellow friends made me almost totally lost.. when almost all of them talking about their babies, unborn babies and master classes.. i was trapped in the middle, as i have nothing to share on the topics.. huhuh they are so advance.. terasa sedikit janggal, tapi takpelah.. kena belajar juga biasa2kan diri part2 ni:p bak kate my cousin, "mmg patutler kak zue tertekan.. " hahahah

erm...cukuplah kot utk kali ni.. will come back later.. i am still waiting for someone who promised to bring us makan kat The Ship ni.. hehehe bile ek diknon?:p

No comments: