Friday, October 08, 2004

Woke up this morning i found out that i actually get some flu & it seems that my cough is getting worse. But then, al-Hamdulillah i am still fit to go to the office and doing my routine cores. erm, maybe i get to feel a little bit sleepy now..

Yeah, it's friday! It means end of the working week. Eish, seronok betul la.. Tambah2 kurang sihat ni, oklah.. Kalau early of the week ada harapan amik MC. This week i want to go back to my hometown, so sesapa dtg melaka sudi2lah singgah rumah saya;) Oh, aida..maybe if ada dtg melaka, bolehlah singgah teratak buruk aku ek. :D I just actually realized that i love to quote, "Oo, yeah?" as my statement. hahah My colleagues were teasing me as being western, tak sedar diri tu org melayu.. hehe but then, it is really..unconciously whenever i have something to ask, instead of saying "OO ye ke?" or "Iyer?" i will go for "Ooo, yeah?". Now, my colleagues answer to such question is "Yeah!"

BTW, i came across this statement from someone who religion was Islam before. It said about one verse in Bible saying that "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son (some book say his one and begotten son), that whoever believes in him shall not perish (or suffer the result of sin which is death) but have eternal life." I thought that in the bible it was mentioned not less than 3 sons of God- (if i am not mistaken) maybe someone can help me here? Any christian friend(s) or someone who learn about christian can tell me? :) . Hmm, if some non-muslim say that malaysia seems to have no freedom for other religions but Islam then i have to say "Sorry, i beg your pardon". As a muslim, i found out that actually all religions in Malaysia has been fairly treated. If not, there will be no church, no kuil, no tokong etc. And Islam got some place in the perlembagaan negara because at the time of independence, Islam has been put as agama rasmi negara. AGama rasmi which means in most adat istiadat. :) I have to say stop here before me myself and this blog being banned by ISA.. ehhe read about the attacks on personal blogs by the malaysian media.. wow, looks like all the malaysian has to shut-up your mouth closely whether u are directly or indirectly (or not mean at all) to attack the ehem ehem.. maybe you should read on aida's blog about this issue.:p

Well, to believe in Jesus i have to say Yes, I do.. aha, before someone misunderstood my statement i hope that pls read thru all of this paragraph and if anyone wants to quote my statement you are required to take the whole of the next version:

"I believe in Jesus a.s. as a muslim. Islam is the only religion in this world that put obligation to believe in Jesus as one part of Article of Faith (Rukun Iman). But, as a muslim, I believe that Jesus Isa a.s. is a human being, a prophet who acted as a messager of God and has been protected from doing sins".

If i am not mistaken as well, there are few verses in the Bible stating that Jesus a.s. asked his followers not to please him but to please the God. Well, maybe i am not that good or so knowledgeable about other religions. If there is any mistake i've done, pls do correct me. I'd love to learn more and more so that i won;t have misconception in other religions. So does it goes to my non-muslim (and muslim as well:) ) friends, i am free to talk about anything with all of you )insya-ALlah, by God willing) .

Now, i have to stop. Or else my boss is going to say, "You're fired!" (Macam dlm citer The attorney..ehheh kak qin punye pengaruh:P). So, hope to see ya all next time and other time. Insya-Allah. Till then, good luck and have a nice weekends. Byeee~~

No comments: