Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Thank You

Al-Hamdulillah! That is all I can now. At least I know that I am still alive after 24 years of living on this planet. Thanx a lot to all the wishes, presents and doa from all my beloved friends. Never thought that so many people will remember my birthday (or actually is it because being stated on the YM status message and the captured in this blog?:p) ahahah Just a simple thought, tambah satu lagi usia yg panjang bermaksud semakin dekat mendekati kematian juga kan.. I am becoming older, but yet sometimes act like immature girl. :)

I have not so much to tell ya today. I am going to have my 2-days leave on this Thursday and Friday (in which it means sum up to 4 days break) . So in case that I won’t be able to update my blog tomorrow, this is a wish for all of you:

By the way, few days back I found out Aini had some interesting posting on How to Approach Woman. It was posted earlier by someone else, and now I am posting her things. Heheh but, can’t help it. It sounds interesting. I know I know, doesn’t seems to be faired with guys. Why then there is no topic on how to approach a man. :p I guess most women are shy to start first, and men are hard to describe what they want too. I got some tips from a good friend on how to maintain a relationship, or in other words How to tackle a man (woman pun boleh apply tau:P). But I guess most of my reader friends here knew better methods already on this topic. By the way, one thing not to forget is that women have lots of thinking in their minds. Whether it is your language, email, voice, words, body language..it can indicates something to the women . if you do not explain it at the proper period of time, women will make tons of assumption with their great imagination.. so, pls do not leave a woman in doubt if you do not want them to assume anything.. ;)

So, have a nice week. I might not be able to frequently update this thing during Ramadhan. Sampai jumpa lagi. Take care all. Wasalam.

No comments: