Friday, November 14, 2008

cuba teka apa tu..


hi people..
i'm back..after all this while.
at last.
and at least, for this time.


guess the current situations are really consuming my energy and my brain capacity. kinda of exhausted too.. but as the common says, life goes on.
now i understood better when people said how hard it is when you're doing both the work and study at the same time.. although you thought that you have some spare time before enroll into the class.

oh, yes. i have been assigned for another task (in a different division) since early September. and as always when it comes to changing my task and role, i will take time to juggle myself back between the old task, the new role, expectation on me for that role, get used with people in the new place, suiting my self and soul to that role etc. here is when the mood is like a roller coaster for several weeks that is sometimes goes high and down or both at the same time.. i think i miss my good friends so much :)

and.. new born babies of my dear friends, including my best friend - (siti) Iena panadol and my twin - Zarid, not forgotten my dear junior Hainey. To siti and hainey, Congratulations and welcome to parenthood. to Zarid, alHamdulillah everything is fine for you this time :) .

what else?
Added another member to our family - my 5-going-to-6 months old niece - Dhiya Adrianna (mak dia ni suka betul kasi nama susah i nak sebut). the brother turned to 2 years and 7 months already and now is busying with pens and papers to writting (scrabble).

so there was one day..that i thaught him how to draw a simple drawing.
one round in the middle, followed by five 3/4 rounds surrounding that big round, one straight line and almost-triangle-shape leaf like.. i said to him: cuba teka, apa ni.. He exclaimed: Ung-nge (Bunga).

another one.. double-round shapes in the middle, with another big round surrounding the shapes. 2 U-type shapes on top of the big circle, another one inside the circle, two-6-shapes on the left, another two-6-mirror-shapes on the right side.. He said: Bear..

i drew a big circle, with small-circle on top and some vertical lines in the middle . I said to him: ini ball (bola).. he said: epal..

drew another one..told him "kita lukis itik, ok" he nodded his head .. and said to him when i'm done "itik".. he looked at that drawing and shout out: tortoise.

heard my sister was laughing out loudly behind...
adoi. anak buah saya.

No comments: