Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Dizziness

I slept for 10 hours last night.
And still feeling dizzy in the morning.
Still, up to now.

The people around me keep on asking me the reason for it.
And they said i look and behave weirdly these few days.

Perhaps, the thing that they do not know is that..
I do sometimes act weirdly despite of me having the headache.
And the headache is actually a normal, frequent thing.

But, maybe they were right too.
I did proposing or having some weird ideas.
Such as, to take a long break from the office.. i mean a really really long break.
Only then to consider my monthly expenses that are fixed to be settled..and my daily expenses (which can be adjusted accordingly). But then, have to see whether the boss in the office will allow me..and the boss in the house will agree with the idea..

Hmm.. what say you?

6 comments:

eLLe said...

long break? boss in the house? hrmm..."sigh"

ieka said...

:p
nakal ek shelley ni

r.o.l. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

If what I've heard is correct, you've got a lot on your plate already. Is there time for a long break? Or you're just imagining an escape?

Whatever happens, I do believe you'll march forward, soldier lady. Insya-Allah.

Anonymous said...

That was me, BTW. -rol

ieka said...

sometimes imagination helps to boast your spirit back.. at least you can feel good when you wake up with wonderful dream right.. :D

thanx bro..