Tuesday, September 16, 2008

16th Ramadhan 1429

It has been more than half-a-month now.
Leaving us with the remaining 13-14 days to go. How much have we done so far... This is a rhetoric question to ourselves.

I have been asking myself on these few days if i am already taking enough advantage of this holy month. Somehow, i feel like i am missing something. Something that make me feel not complete, but i cannot figure out yet what is it. Have i left or not doing something that i used to do during Ramadhan? Have i wrong doings anything? Perhaps someone was hurt because of me?

Despite of the fact that i have been officially transferred into another division, i don't feel the kick inside me yet. Something that i have been looking for months; afraid that i might actually unconsciously accepted the comfort-zone culture here and slowly adapted to it.

Maybe the adrenaline has been hiding somewhere inside my body that it makes me being cold inside out. Guess, you may suggest alternatives to burn back the spirit and heat up the motivation level in me?

Anyway, this Ramadhan.. will be the first time being a student again after all these years. hehe not so much different only the facts that i am pushing myself to read and prepare things for the class. Though it is hard, the self-reluctant is even bigger now :p.

I have no idea at the moment what else to share with the visitors here.
So till then, take care. :)

3 comments:

r.o.l. said...

Salam, ieka. All the best and Ramadhan mubarak.

Saw you on YM the other day. Dah boleh YM ke sekarang?

ieka said...

wasalam..
certain time mmg ada online..but at most time remain invi. :)

ASaL said...

salam alyk
salam eidul fitri
kullu am wa antum bikhair
ada masa datang la rumah