Friday, June 23, 2006

~~~ fuh ~~~

**************************************
Kadang-kadang kita terperangkap, antara kasih sayang dan tanggungjawab terhadap insan lain dan juga susah senang yang diri sendiri perlu hadapi kerana tanggungjawab itu. I hate to write when i have mix feelings of angry, frustration, half-hearted to do it because i knew that i might tell unneccessary things..revealing my own secret to people. But sometimes, i really can't hide my face expression no matter how hard i try.

God, show me the way. Healing my heart.

***************************************

Hijrah.
The history was telling us that the Muslim from Mekah was instructed to go to Madinah. Left everything they loved behind them, the families, houses, farms, assets etc. They didn't know what awaits them, but the promise of God that they will be in the good hands.

Not sure if Allah wants the same history trail to be on my path. Thus i can't make my mind now. To say 'yes' or to appeal for 'no' option. And not sure whether i have the option as well. If i say 'yes', leaving everything behinds me - whether i can survive? If i say 'no', staying where i am - whether it is better for me to go? Hope Allah will put my heart still to the best decision. Amiin. Insha-Allah.

*****************************************
Now, the World Cup's thing.
Yeah yeah yeah, we do talk about it now at work. Not because of the matches only, but because we are required to wear jersey on Friday next week. So to those who are around Cygal next week, don't be suprised if you see people wearing jersey to the office. ehhehe

Now the problem is, even though i did watched several matches (or actually few minutes of several matches- few minutes in the beginning, few minutes in the middle, and few minutes in the end total out about at most 15 minutes each watched game ehhe) but i can't make my mind (again!) which jersey team i should choose.

The ladies at my office one said,"I think i am choosing Sweden because i love iKea". Anothe one said, "Which team is this (pointing to one of the lift door that is painted with world cup team colors)? I think i am going to choose Holland because i like that colour".

I don't want to choose Brazil because a lot of people (i believe) are going to wear that colour.
Should i choose "South Korea" (but it is all Red) because i watched a lot of korean drama? or Germany (because my brother said they maybe winning this year?) or Ruud Van Nistelrooy's team colour (because of him laa ape lagi). Or should i choose to become Golio instead? ehheheheheh

perempuan perempuan.. bak kata K&K kat Era Radio - mana boleh pilih pasukan bola sbb suka kaler baju.. :))

2 comments:

Ummu Auni said...

kena beli baju sendiri ker?

ieka said...

haah... tulah pasal pening nak pilih kaler ape.. esok nak beli la ni.. ehehhe