Friday, January 14, 2005

My Birthday

Erks.. It's 3 Zulhijjah 1425.. & It's my 25th (Hijrah) birthday.. Huhuhu Happy Birthday to me (aaarrggghh the pressure is suddenly rushing inside me). I'm another year older. :) Tiba2 teringat, my conversation with a friend few years back. I said I will get married by the age of 24, and if by the age of 25 i did not married yet, i will just grab anyone in front of me to marry me. Erm now it seems like i don't feel like *just grabbing* anyone out there to be the blacksheep of my hidden motive.. :) Tak baiklah kan main suka2 je tarik org sbb takut *tak laku*, nanti tak boleh dedicate myself to the life and responsibilities, kesian la plak kat *husband and kids*.

I know i was once even gave warning to everyone not to ask me that *Death Question* for being tired of questions and questions. Tapi, al-Hamdulillah sekarang kalau org tanya dah boleh gelak jer. Time does strengthen myself. Moga2 dpt terus relax dgn situasi yg melanda. And sekarang ni yg mampu buat ialah main dengan *anak2 buah* a.k.a. anak kawan2.. ;)

* Kite merancang, kite merancang dan kite merancang. tetapi Allah juga merancang dan ketentuan Allah SWT itu hanya Dia Yg Maha Mengetahui kan. Rasanya byk sungguh nikmat dan al-Hamdulillah ALlah masih pelihara lagi berada dlm kebaikan. Jadi tak salah la kalau kali ni terus bersabar dan bersabar, pasti ada sesuatu yg Dia nak tunjukkan sebenarnyer. Insha-Allah:) *

Duh, nampaknya just around the corner akan join the late 20s. *Sigh* . Time flies soooo fast. *Tak seronoknya*. Rasanya kalau nak menikmati setiap kehidupan tu, macam taknak tidur jer. Kuang kuang kuang.. Masalahnyer pula tidur tu nikmattt esp. dgn 'wheather' kat my house sekarang yg keadaannya sejuk pukul 8.00 pagi sampai 4.00 petang sama aje (Kan siti kan;) ).

Uhu, I guess with the above reason adeler org2 yg akan menggunakannya sebagai another *concrete evidence why I should open-table for them*. Erks, heran napa tetibe saya kena pressure buka meja ni.. ehhe *confuse mode jugakler ni:P*

Cannot think much what to write today, I was on leave yesterday-went back to my father's hometown in Lanchang, Pahang as my grandfather is really sick. He is 76 years-old now. Sekarang tgh tunggu kot2 ada panggilan emergency (u know what i mean kan.. ). :)

Cuma tetibe terasa nak buat Aina punya quiz on 12 Jan hari tu. Masa 1st buat tu tak sempat baca sgt main tekan je, sekali tgk sama ngan Aina (Sweetheart:P). Lps tu bile buat sekali lagi, tgk2 sayanyer result ialah:

People like you becuase you're smart!
What attracts people to you?

brought to you by Quizilla

Errm.. ye ker?? :))


====
Another test, thanx to Aina (again:P)

I am just soo contradic!! hahahah


Contradiction
F:

Your Beauty lies
in Contradiction. Controversial, unpredictable, and
never what anyone expects.
You appearance and your personality are two
opposite things. Even your
appearance sends different signals to different
people. To some you may look
innocent and sweet, to others you look mysterious
and intimidating at the same
time. No one ever knows what to expect with you.
You are a little bit of
everything all mixed together. You can be watching
the football game with the
guys one minute and the next out shopping at the
mall. You seem to be almost a
different person every time you meet someone, but
at the same time you know
exactly who you are and there is always that one
thing that makes you you. You
enjoy keeping people guessing and people love how
completely unpredictable you
are.



Some Things
That Represent You:



Element:
Fire, Water Animal: Chameleon Color:
Dark Tones, Light
Tones Song: Everything by Alanis Morriesette
Expression:
Half-smile



Gemstone:
Opal Mythological Creature: Gryphon,
Half-breeds Planet: Mars Hair
Color:
Red Eye Color:
Brown



Quote:
"Appearances can be deceiving."




Where Does Your Beauty Lie? ..::Original Pictures Are Back! Detailed Results::..
brought to you by Quizilla

No comments: