Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Al-hamdulillah

[1]

“Saya rasa saya nak ada baby lah.. ”

Erks..a statement once made by a friend. I was astonished (terkejut, terkeliru, terkedu dan semua yg sewaktu dengannya) with that statement (erm inside the heart telling myself I do want one too for myself.. maybe not just one, a few of them :P ) . Well, itukan naluri semua orang, fitrah dan sunnatullah. Sedangkan haiwan dan tumbuhan pun mahukan zuriatnyer apatah lagi manusia kan.

So, to my that dear friend an advise I could gave is the same advice Siti Zurina once told me:
Kalau nak anak pun, at least cariklah bapa die dulu..

Betullah tu kan.. :p

[2]

Hey, the above statement is not supposed to be the highlighted one. I think this one is better. :D At last, I got my brand new Sony Ericson K508i yesterday. Hehehe:D seronoknyer, al-Hamdulillah. I asked for a computer, a digicam and a nice handphone but I was given a handphone with camera, GPRS and Internet Connection. Al-Hamdulillah, still the praises goes to HIM for having this great life.

Teringat tentang satu ayat yg tiba2 terbaca dlm al-Quran yg terjemahannya lebih kurang Allah SWT lebih mengetahui tentang apa yg kita perlukan dan mungkin sebenarnyer kalau kita diberikan lebih byk kita akan melakukan pembaziran dan berlebih2an. Betul juga kan..

Last time (and actually the first time) I bought a Nokia 3310 handphone in my second year university: year 2000 (masa tu new release lagi kat Malaysia ni) the price was few bucks lesser from this new handphone. But now with almost the same price, dah byk dah perubahan yg berlaku: kamera, video, java games, colored screen, voice recorder etc etc. Cepatnyer perubahan teknologi kan (sbb tu cam terkial2 plak nak gune phone baru ni..hehe) . Ntah2 tak lama lagi adik2 kite kat IPT tu kate kite ni dah ketinggalan zaman..

Hmm.. now I am wondering. What am I going to do with my other *3122* line number? Ehhe I was thinking of giving it to one of my siblings. But then, my brothers and sister are heavy-phone-users which means they have the possibilities (BIG one) to excessively use the line.

And then, I think I would like to give it to my mother.. but then, the other brothers are actually always using my mother’s credit for themselves. It is undecided yet what to use with the number as I have no intention to terminate the line.

So, can it be a good package? 2-in-1? Now to those who want to be my [bf] can have me [gf] and the phone line [free monthly rental fee]? How was it? Ahhaha

Eish..sounds so desperate kan? Hahah Takdelah saya gurau je la.. I’m blushing myself.. No No No, I am not that desprate, thank you!:p

[3]

Err..I thought the above one is already the highlighted one. But this thing appeared early in this morning. I was being shooted. Bukan dengan boss, but dengan kamera. Wohooho knew it for so long already that I am not so good in front of the moving camera. Pagi2 tadi diorang nak buat training video for TM kot, and they decided to do the shooting at my place since ade beberapa workstation here mmg digunakan utk helpdesk. And one of the selected pelakon was me.

But towards the end tu, one of the production member asked me that they want to focus the shooting on me and use my voice for the script. Terpakseler berlakon kejap. Penat jugaklah senyum, adalah dekat 2 jam jugak. Sambil sempat dimekap2..ekkee

The payment yg dpt? Ntahlah..ada pengurus kitorang handlekan (baca: Pengurus Artis CCM cum Pengurus kat CCM juga). Dia ckp nak cuba dptkan utk kitorang. Tapi biasalah cenggini die bagi wang saguhati je. Lepasler kot nak makan pizza utk 4-5 org:P

Ha oklah. Dah satu hari asyik tersenyum sampai tak larat nak senyum dah. Mmg pun betul, saya tak minat nak jadi pelakon. :P

[4] Erm.. tak sempat lagi kasi pengisian la kali ni.. :( But I was so happy when I found out that someone’s offering her hands to help me updating this blogskin. Heheh Thanx a lot. I am not sure I could do it or not, but if u find out later that this blog suddenly seems to be hire-wired, you know what is ‘happening’ around.. ;)

No comments: