Thursday, January 06, 2005

Few Announcements

Ok, frens. I have few annoucements to be made here:

1) Received a lot of messages from friends who think they might want to have a blog but feel difficulties to maintain it, thus I've created a blog that can be shared with all. The link will be annouced later, have not finish the setup yet. Those interested may email me @ zueika@yahoo.com ok!

2) I am going to change my phone number. Will be using my Corporate Line. Insya-Allah will update u all next week (tak sempat lagi nak tukar profail kat dlm intranet mail). Currently i already stated the number in my email. Those who later on have not received my new number, (for TM) pls check the intranet profail. Tgh fikir lagi whether nak guna no lama atau tak.. :p

Oh, and the number ends with *8740*. (Siti, jgn marah ek:P, it was u who told me not to stole *him* from you this time)

3) I am feeling soo sleepy, but have not finished a stack of worksss

4) I think i am getting some flu and cough...

5) Someone was strongly promoted me on the Da Vinci Code and SMSed me last nite to telling me that I can borrowed the book but seems like he did not turn up to lend me that book.

6) I'm going to Singapore tomorrow!! will be on leave.

7) Please miss me frens when i am not around!

Bye all..

No comments: