Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Thought

[1]
Promotion!!!

Tawaran terhad!!
Hanya ada satu unit sahaja.

Far Infrared Heat Sauna

Hi all,
I'm helping a friend who bought this item at price RM2,500. After a while she forget she bought it and lost the enthusiasm to use it. It is still unopen, and was bought less than 1 year (i think about 6 months).

Those interested may contact me. Selling price at RM1,500 (negotiable).
To find more about this product, you may go here:
http://pioneer2u.com/productsdetails.asp?proid=15&cat=3&mn=1

This is the benefit of using the sauna:
1. The high heat efficiency helps perspire, activate the build, promote blood circulation and keep body healthy.
2. Privacy at home + able to watch TV.
3. Compact; save space
4. Portable; you can bring it anywhere
5. Lower cost operate where is only $0.05 for 30 minute used.
6. Totally safe, not burdensome even to cardiovascular patients,

Kalau sesape ade kenal pemilik salon/spa yg nak beli tu, bolehlah yer beritahu. :)
Cepat, cepat!

{2}


Perfectionist.
Expressionless.


Last nite i gave myself a thought. I just realized that I am actually a perfectionist; and have put up some kind of standard for myself. I mean, i really still having that kind of attitude. I thought i can tolerate it already as back years ago when i told myself that everything in this world has its own flaw. Well, even though the weightage is lower now but it is hard to let it go... Siti, i think u were rite that both of us are perfectionist.....

Maybe when i was small and younger, i read a lot about pahlawan-pahlawan; pemimpin-pemimpin & para Sahabat yang berjiwa besar, yang berfikiran tajam dan jauh, yang bertimbang-rasa dan adil walaupun mereka punya kekurangan dr segi material.

Yeah, i knew.. I am not a guy after all. I am not a man; i am a lady. :P

Expressionless, another thing about myself. I can express my opinion clearly, but not my feeling. What's inside me alway suprised people. Those close to me said i am unpredictable. Nobody can read my mind and my decision. It is like i don't care, but i do care. It is like i want it, but actually i don't want it - i just appreciated it. Such a psycho, am i?

(talk to myself): Kenapalah aku boleh fikir/tulis mende2 macam ni plak... ADoiiiiiii.
See, told you i can't express what i really want to say!

Being tagged by Aida.. dush, sorry aida. Tak boleh buat lagi sekarang. Ade training jap lagi kena handle, will come back later.

I just thinking about this quote:
Anyone can write, but not everyone can really put it on.

My quote:
Dream. A wonderful thing to do.
Everyone can dreams, but not everyone can make theirs become true.
I want to have them (my dreams) true. :) Amiin.

9 comments:

Najmuddin Yusoff said...

Dream. You do nothing, and you find yourself dreaming ;)

IeNa said...

hehe..relax tikot :)

i think (i think ler kan) i can understand what's your concern rite now..tapi takpe..dun worry, Allah Maha Mengetahui :)

ieka said...

mudin
i did say i want to make my dreams come true.. to have them true:P

siti (iena)
err.. i don't get you. if it was what i told you the previous time we met, no it isn't about that. Insha-Allah i'm in the process of make my dreams come true. part of it. insha-Allah:) Apa dia? rasie..tungguuu!! ;)

anyway, i met a friend who suggested me to write (part of my dreams) about my 'knowledge'- the knowledge i learnt informally. I spoke to Rahimi before, but i will try to write one piece at a time hoping that one day it will become at least one good book. Will need help to edit and comment later insha-Allah. Hope that D-Day will come one day before i die and before the end of the world. :)

IeNa said...

Haaa Hany,kan saya dah cakap..Ika ada berita hebat nk reveal kat kiter on 6 may nih ekekek.

jeng jeng...suspense ni tunggu berita dr ika hohoho :D

(habislaa kena sembelih ngan Ika after this heheh)

ieka said...

bLuRrr~~~

i am so blurr with siti zurina othman!

ieka said...

bLuRrr~~~

i am so blurr with siti zurina othman!

Hany FF said...

huhuhuh...tak sabar tunggu berita drp cik ika :P

Anonymous said...

Dear Ieka,

On being a perfectionist, well, what I can observe is that these kind of people have high standards about a lot of things. And one of the things perfectionist have to work on is to learn to hope and adjust, not just expect and repair things to match their standards. Semua orang ada kekurangan masing-masing, tapi sebalik kelemahan tu ada kelebihannnya. Orang yang 'perfectionist' selalunya seorang pekerja yang konsisten dalam menghasilkan hasil kerja individual yang berkualiti tinggi. Tapi kalau dalam kerja kelompok atau berpasukan, 'perfectionist' kena pandai menyesuaikan diri dengan standard hasil kerja orang lain, yang tak 'perfectionist'. Usahlah menyeksa diri kerana tak mencapai standard yang diingini, kerana daya usaha kita ada hadnya. Buat yang terbaik dan berserahlah kepada Allah.

Perfection is something we should aspire for, especially in ibadah. But it's a long and continous effort. And believe that Allah is greatest appreciator of our efforts.

Expressionless? Or a case of mental block? Normal lah ni. Everybody goes through this once in a while. Even great writers, from what I read in writing books.

This is the challenge of writing, it forces to confront ourself. Sometimes, our biggest fears, regrets and other difficult issues. Writing actually exposes us before ourself (not in the physical way) and we may not like what we see. We struggle with words and cannot get it out.

This is also the sweet fruit of writing. As we experience more of this, the better we understand ourself. It's not the most comforting thing to go through but it will help us make better sense of what's going in our head, how we see the world and other perceptions. I'm sure you know this more than I do since you've been writing for so long.

I'm no expert. Just putting together some of the things I've learned from other people. Wallahua'lam.

Anonymous said...

Being perfectionist is good. But there will be balance of pefectionist against outcome/result.

As in work being perfectionist is good but sometimes the real live doest meet well with perfection.At the end we end up with frustration.

On other hand in chosing what we want..

Pefect vs Outcome

The higher the standard we put the better the outcome will be.

But....

the lower the probability of outcome with be.

We want apple. Lots of apple.
We set a standard Red Apple.
You have red apple..
Fresh,reddish, clean, small,just 1 week from plant, lower price-cheap, sweet,size,symetrical..the number of apple available become lower..


diferent people have diferent preferences and standard,that make life interesting..

- read from outside the box :).