Thursday, March 09, 2006

Homeland

Homeland.
My Mother Country.

Ah, how good it feels to be back in Malaysia.
Even though i always say this and that about my own country, but still i feel this is the place belongs to me, the place i feel secure and safe (regardless of my saying "i don't like Malaysia" heheh).

Why suddenly?
I just came back from Bandung. Was there on holiday from 4th - 7th March. AlHamdulillah, my leave was approved and released just i was about to go (due to call-off for the picket).
Tak sabar nak kongsi cerita, tapi baru masuk kerja harini dan perlu handle training. Insha-Allah diizinkan Allah, will share the experiences with you all.

Thanx for your comments on my previous posting. Esp. to Mr Rollie and Mr/Mrs/Ms Ananymous (i'll appreciate if in the future u indicate ur name(s) there - for the sake of friends and somebody i know on the net:) ). I appreciate your comments and opinions, and actually i did try and still trying to have good mindset about life. It just sometimes i can't help to have that kind of attitude. Afterall, i am only human rite and i do have fun in my life ;)

Hilang
Hilang aku (sekali lagi)
Dalam kabus kehidupan
Tanpa jejak
Menjelajah dalam penerokaan
Pengembaraan yang tiada hentinya
Untuk mengerti suatu penjiwaan
Fana yang Abadi
Hingga akhirnya sampai (bertemu)
Noktah Kehidupan.

2 comments:

sitynuress said...

wahhhhh ke tanah jawa mencari kekanda ke ika? ehehehe

ieka said...

heheh akak, saya ke tanah bandung..bukan ke tanah jawa.. tanah jawa tu jauh amat, tak sampai dlm masa terdekat ni so kena guna hikmat telepati mcm puteri gunung ledang tu..

saya tolong carikan kakanda di tanah bandung utk iena hehehehehe