Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Balik Kampung

Home, here I come..
Today is my last working day before go back for (good) long-hari-raya-leaves… Within few hours more, I’m gonna depart in a train (yes, it is a Keretapi Tanah Melayu) at KL Sentral. If you wonder why I am using train to go back this time, the answer is ‘saje je suka-suka’. Boleh tak? Hahahah I never went back hometown in Alor Gajah, Melaka by train. Suddenly tergerak hati nak cuba. Well, for those who didn’t know.. Alor Gajah and Tampin are just nearby. From the railway station in Tampin to my house is just about 15 minutes drive.

Teringat
I was SMS-ed the father to Amiir Husaini asking about Amiir when he wished me Selamat Ari Raya.. and told me not to forget to give ‘present’ to Amiir’s mother. Seems time flies so fast, it is almost one year already. But I believed to them, it is not that fast.

The SMS reminds me of a conversation held long ago while I was still studying in my 2nd Year and she was in her final 3rd Year.. I went to her room, talked about this and that when we touched about death time. Perbualan yg lebih kurang begini..

Dia : Kalau akak pergi dulu, tiap2 hari ika kena baca yasin utk akak.
Saya : Err.. saya tak janjilah tiap2 hari, tapi insha-Allah kalau saya ingat kat akak at least dptlah al-Fatihah…
Dia : *senyum *
Saya : Tapi kalau saya pergi dulu plak, akak pun kenalah buat yg sama kat saya.
Dia : Insha-Allah…

Dan perbualan ini amat selalu saya ingat. At least once a week... sometimes a number of time a day.. esp when i am not that busy..

Hmm, seems like she already made someone to fulfill the ‘promise’. I guess I should find few friends who can be trusted too to do the same promise, with hope that it is not me who in the end have to fulfill the promise to them..

I am sorry if this posting somehow touched someone so much… My pray, may those who were left behind be strong always..


Time’s up.. still a lot of work to do. Insha-Allah if I have spare time + not lazy to go to the nearest cybercafé, I’ll update blog from my hometown.

If I didn’t turn up back, I would like to wish all my muslim friends
Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri. Minta ampun maaf atas segala silap salah terkasar bahasa. Halalkan ek makan minum terlebih terambil guna. Kalau ada hutang, mintalah pada saya. Buat yg sampai ke Alor Gajah on 3rd Syawal onwards, jemput2lah singgah ke teratak keluarga saya.

For my Hindu’s friends, wishing you Happy Deepavali. To others, wishing you a nice happy holidays.

3 comments:

IeNa said...

Hmm, seems like she already made someone to fulfill the ‘promise’. I guess I should find few friends who can be trusted too to do the same promise, WITH HOPE THAT IT IS NOT ME WHO IN THE END HAVE TO FULFILL THE PROMISE TO THEM..

Ika,

I cried when i read this statement, you had me think what will happen if any of us had gone forever.

Ika,

Insya Allah, kita semua bersahabat dunia akhirat. If any of us has to go one day, insya Allah akan ada yang sentiasa mendoakan.

Love you always.

Iena.

Are2 said...

SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI, MAAF ZAHIR DAN BATIN... SEMOGA CERIA MENYAMBUT SYAWAL MENJELMA... JAGA DIRI BEBBAIK...

Jemput dtg umah ek...

Salam ketupat n rendang,
Are2 V(^_^)V

Suriya said...

Selamat Hari Raya Ieka