Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Korban Siakap


One of my colleague was so generous enough to present me a big Siakap for my birthday present (kelako kan?) . I did invited few old friends for break fast (berbuka puasa) at one of the friend’s house but seems like everyone is so busy.. so in the very last minute, we really make it for let say 2 families and 2 singles (total of 6 adults and 2 boys) .

Laili and I went to Jie’s new house in Kajang Perdana. Nice home. Supposed we arrived there earlier since we decided to cook the fish but something turned out in the middle of our way so we arrived quite late. Sampai2 je terus masak sbb dah nak dekat waktu berbuka. Kitorang masak bersama2 ikan siakap kukus. Jie cooked Ayam Goreng (which reminds me of Siti ) and Buffalo Black Pepper.

While waiting for Farah and the fish to cook, we sat in front of the TV when Fahim Naufal woke up. He gave me one sweet smile. Hehehe mcm kenal je ek Fahim.. Well, well, looks like I am going to have a handsome and friendly future son-in-law.. hahaha (ade beberapa org je faham macamana Fahim boleh dilabelkan jadi future SIL).. Ops, btw I did say future SIL, in that case if I will be having a daughter(s).. For the time being, the future is still *blank* as I have to wait for whom will be Fahim’s future Father-in-Law.. (Siti, I still remember your advice to look for the father first before the children..ekkeke)

Farah Wahidah came with her husband and handsome son-Muadz after azan Maghrib. (:D) They were lost somewhere on the road. She arrived with Sambal Udang and Puding Roti yummy yummy..

So, inilah hasil masakan ikan siakap kukus kami:





(And the picture of Ikan 3 Rasa, part of the big siakap where I cooked it yesterday for break fast:P)




And the pictures of future SIL -Fahim with err.. handsome boy Muadz :p

No comments: