Wednesday, September 29, 2004

I'tiraf

I still had that kind of 'dizzy head' yesterday evening when just before the time to go back i ate a piece of peanut-butter-spread-bread. Guess what, before that i hold a bottle of minyak angin cap kapak.. and the bread turned out to feel a little bit weird plus ade rasa cam berangin sket. Suddenly i found out that my head was already OK. heheh ade kawan ckp patut makan minyak angin tu awal2:))

Al-Hamdulillah.. :)

For those who frequently face the same 'sakit kepala' as i do, they know how hard it is when the time comes,. And how good it is when you were granted good health. As for me, this kind of 'sakit kepala' can take place for few days in which sometimes u cannot think or do even a thing; cannot eat much and need sleep all the time.

Within these few days i do not know why i was so into this song, "I'tiraf" - the soundtrack song for Raudhah film, sang by Raihan and Yasin. I thought i lost the cd i burned during my study time, tried to search for its mp3 but failed to find one. Al-Hamdulillah, i remembered a friend borrowed my cd and at last i managed to listen to I'tiraf. I guess this song means a lot to a dear friend out there, but this song means a lot to me as well. Somehow, listening to this song reminded me of all the old days i had since this song was popular when i was in my second year a.k.a. my SRC term. It has been quite sometimes already, i am getting older, the responsibility is bigger and heavier.. but the memories, the friendship i built, the knowledge, and experiences i gained remain fresh-still near to my heart.

Al-hamdulillah, again for HE gave me so much to learn and to understand in my life at this young age. (I know that i am not that young anymore:P).

Well, almost every year (since i started to see, figure out and expect something) during or near my birth-date I always get something i said as a gift from God. It can be anything, most of it I never experience or never expect to be in my life. I was given a successful achievement in my first attempt organizing event (MMU Run event under Student Intergration Program SIP 2000) when i reach 20th; I went to a student's trip to Middle East under project Delegasi Cyber-Bumi Anbiya' DCBA (did some students' program, visited a lot of places and did some shooting as well) ; al-Hamdulillah performed my 1st time umrah and came back to Malaysia few days before my 21st bday; confirmed as a permanent telekom staff in october 2002 -few days/a week before my 22nd bday + our program on travel to Middle East was on Astro for few weeks (Kembara Bumi Anbiya').. I don't remembered what was happened last year but eventually i received my first bonus (1/2 month bonus:P) from TM, the first time bonus i received in my time.. Yelah, dah first time pun keje kat telekom.. eheh

Think again, how lucky i am as compared to most people out there. Think again with that so many i received today.. nikmat paling utama ialah lahir dalam Islam dan membesar sebagai seorg Islam.. & rasanya tidakk ada nikmat teragung selain dapat memahami Islam dan mengetahui siapa Tuhannya - dgn cara yg bukan dr pandangan org lain atau ikut2an semata2... Al-Hamdulillah.

Oh, today i ate chicken porridge which taste almost like what my roomates and i prepared for ourselves during final year time- remind me of the time when we almost out of money to buy food because the scholarship fund was late. Suddenly i missed my ex-roommates (Siha & Siti) and my economics classes + classmates very much.. Lamanya tak pergi sekolah dah kan... hmm.
Now i think i really feel the oppurtunity cost of not enoughly attending my classes.. Sorry Dr Cheng for arguing so much in the class about this matter.. kui kui kui...

No comments: