Friday, September 17, 2004

CacaMarba

It was raining last tuesday evening when i received a phone call from my boss asking me to bring all the information i have on the manpower planning to Wisma Telekom (next to Menara Telekom). By the time i went out, the rain was heavier. Pakai payung pun hanya bahagian atas pinggang je yg selamat, kat bawah dah lencun habis.. my main concern was my the-only-best-condition-shoes i currently have. Nampak gaya kena redah air hujan tu ada harapan beli kasut lain. And for the first time, i went back home without my handbag because it was already dark and it takes time for me to walk back to the office. Esok tu dtg ngan sehelai sepinggang macam ofis tu sebelah rumah jer.

I was too tired on the Wednesday, tapi still kena maintain siapkan keje. Sampai business plan (part 1) has been printed, fotostated, binded and submitted to Business Plan Committy barulah aku rasa lega sket. Tu pun tgk boss yg dah tak brape betul.. Die nak amik cuti 2 hari. Thursday morning i was too tired to go to the office, so i took urgent leave but then of course with my phone kept on ringing all the morning. But one thing i hate about taking leave is that when u come back to the office and find out that your mailbox is full. Tambah plak hari ni kena submit weekly report for centre's performance and touch-point initiative project.. Sometimes, working 5-days-a-week can be quite tiring.. and working at the HQ level u will never be stopped being disturb.

I read Hany's blog today.. waa seems like she gonna get new people in her family soon. May Allah be with you, and insya-Allah I pray that everything will be fine-the mother and the baby. Actually watching and seeing most of my friends with 'additional high belly' (pregnant) and some of them already have babies do attack my nerves. Hohoh dah tua sgt ke aku ni? :P I even asked some colleagues 'adakah saya ini kurang menarik?" and one of the answer was I will look better if i put down some weigth... opsss... kak shiqin pun ari tu kate makin bulat ek? ahhaha aiyaaa, it suddenly become so hard for me to go on diet.. tak boleht ahan laa..hari2 makanan semakin best dan semakin sedap dan semakin lazat..ekekek

apa2 pun.. i am happy to see my friends hidup bahagia.. mm apa lagi nak ckp yer..dah petang nak balik la.. malam nanti boleh pk nak buat apa esok2 kan..ok all, selamat hujung minggu sampai jumpa lagi..

oo, by the way, i'll have a hi-tea kat Seri Kampong (Bangsar) tommorrow.. (makan lagi.. kui kui kui)..

No comments: