Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Lost

I wonder why every time I had some good ideas to update my blog, I will be unable to do so due to network problem, or not being in front of the PC. Yet when I have the chance to be in front of the PC and there is no problem with the network, I’ll loss the idea to write.

Few days ago I was a little bit down. Depression. The reason? I felt ashamed of myself. I was trying to write an essay about my carrier plan and ambition outline, but found out I lost the words and the construction of the sentences were not to my satisfying. A friend of mine assisted me to do some proof reading. AlHamdulillah. At last it was done. But I think I have lost my ability to construct a good essay as I did during my studying time… It is difficult to describe how I feel, it was seems I do not appreciate my knowledge and continuously applying the value learnt in myself. Insha-Allah I will try to continuously make myself learning.

Went thru the tons of emails, my eyes found this :

"Janganlah kamu bersikap lemah, dan janganlah pula kamu bersedih hati, padahal kamulah orang-orang yang paling tinggi darjatnya, jika kamu orang-orang yang beriman."

- Surah Al-Imran ayat 139


At that point of time, I felt a little bit better. As if God knows better, the surah came just at the right time. So I let it go and put all hopes to Allah SWT. If it is good for me, it is meant for me. If it is not meant for me, means it is not good to me. : )

Anyway, I appreciate those who want to put comments not hiding behind anonymous identity. Have a nice day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

First of all, Selamat Hari Raya dan Maaf Zahir Batin.

What you're going through is nothing to be ashamed of or be depressed about. It happens to everyone, even the best of writers. There are times when what you write isn't what you want it to be or what you actually had in mind. It could stress or anything, but please don't beat yourself over it. Get yourself a break, let time pass and return to your writing. Insya-Allah everything will flow smoother than before.

ASaL said...

betul
just learn from someone but still make me think over and over.
he said, fine art or art (or ability to write) is inspired, truely from heaven
i've gone through the depression time (very long - years), then, I knew I might agree with him

ieka said...

err..what else should i say.. thanx for the respond:) ok dah kot.. hehehe