Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Ramadhan 17th: Standby Team

Isn't it the Day the first sentences of alQuran came to Rasullullah SAW? And it is already 17th-Day. How time flies so fast... When i heard what Prophet SAW said about how much people wish the whole year is Ramadhan if they knew what lies beneath, i think i would wish the same.. for years already... Because this is the month and the time when i don't have to face with terrible nightmares that wake me up at the middle of the night with fast heart beat.. Because this is the month i do not feel 'afraid' of those unseen things.. or feel it existences. Because this is the month i feel relieve in my soul and the month when i feel so peaceful at my heart. AlHamdulillah i can still be in this Ramadhan. Really hope that i will be able to do better before the end of Ramadhan. Insha-Allah.

Another gonna-be-controversial remarks for today..

They are going to go for picketing this evening… Just came back from Urgent Meeting; and all the axe-kutip have to standby at centers. I? Not going to say anything much. Told already there might be a ‘riot’, rite? Oh, as being informed and instructed.. I won’t say ‘no comment’, instead all the responses will be answered by our respective management group. So, inline with what I vowed and signed to become an employee of my company – I’ll keep the story to myself and the staff of this company.

For those who think the picket will be called back.. I don't think so. They are very firm about this.

And if u wish to talk to me, no problem. I’ll be here at the office until late evening (not night ok) .. Mehlah bukak puasa sama2 dengan saya di sini, jangan segan bawa makanan sekali. hehehe Oh before I forget, sorry to all who invited me for berbuka puasa, I can’t make it. :) Insha-Allah we’ll meet at some other time.


Other things? Let see if I have spare time to talk to the computer this evening…

No comments: