Sunday, August 28, 2005

Backdated Posting

It’s already past 1.00 o clock in the morning of Sunday, 28 August.. And I still did not sleep. Still here I am typing all these words for unknown reason I guess.. ?

Well, early this morning (or is it yesterday’s morning?) things went smooth.. My sister cousin is now officially engaged.. Yes, as expected there is a number of different format of questions thrown on me such as the common :When is ur turn now? (Awak bila lagi) to the tricky question: Beritahulah org mana, senang nak kumpul duit nak pergi nanti.. And I think I am a little bit grateful since I have indicated earlier to my parents before reached the village about Berkahwin bila sampai jodoh and Bila sudah diizinkan Allah; plus the same answers given to all the questions, yet my grandmother just smiled and told that she agreed with me.. I still believe whether u want to agree with it or not, I dun care:P that I am still young..;)

Tonite, I met two of my middle school’s best friends. We were discussing about our holiday trip next month (yesss, saya pergi laut lagi la…) while covering other aspects of life.. one of them is in the same organization, Ms Wee while the other one is a doctor, Dr Mas.. It was quite interesting when we talked about each other life and exchange knowledge of stories happened in a hospital. I believed Wee and I learnt a lot as well from Dr Mas on the medication part.. It was funny seeing us trying hard to spell out and pronouns the correct medication terms and she was smiling ‘that doctor’s way of smiling’… yeah yeah yeah, we were wondering how she could remember all those jargons.. I even saw jarum suntikan, picagari and alcohol pad inside her car. When asked why she brought with her that things, she said she want to take her mother’s blood for check-up as her mother is having fever. Untung ada kwn jadi doctor, risau2 tak paham bleh tanya.. I think in the future if I have children, I wish one of them will be a doctor.. at least one of their aunties is a doctor who they can refer to in the future..hehehe (panjang plak angannya..takpe siti, I still remember what u said..apa2 pun mmg kena cari bapa kepada mereka dulu:D)

Actually during the meeting I found out I have difficulties to say words whether in English or Malay. I am not sure what is currently happening to me..either it is a sign of aging, or is it that my mind has been fully occupied or is it that due to the painkiller I took for the last 5 months that has turned me to be so forgetfulness. I can not to remember where I put something the past 1 minutes and I can not to recall what a person says to me the last 5 minutes.. terribly terrible.. friends, remember next time u have to reconfirm with me if u need to tell me something or to decide something with me.. (whether it is serious or not, hopefully it is not trying to indicate symptoms of disease ,,). OR..is it because I have not write as much and discuss valuable matters with people? Hmm..looks like that can be a good reason why I should not stop pushing myself to regularly update this blog…

Apa rasanya bila tiada perkataan yg boleh diluahkan, Cuma rasa sahaja yg tinggal? That is what I am feeling, I can’t see the words but I can picture inside me what is that… wonder if one day I stop to talk not because I do not want to talk or something bother me, but just because I can’t describe the words and can’t use the correct vocabulary anymore… Allahualam…

Time’s up. Already almost 2 am.. I need to sleep. Tomorrow has a lot to do.. Nite…

2 comments:

tm nut said...

"..to me it seems quite tough
to hold a conversation
when words are not enough.."

steady sis. been there. you're spot on. yang tinggal cuma rasa.

ieka said...

thanx dude. :) u are really good in words, dunt u:D