Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Losing Me

DeMotivated.

Yes, sometimes we are facing with it esp. in our jobs. But, i guess mine has been prolonged for too long.. it breaks my spirit and enthusiasm to perform at my best, afraid to say that i am actually not performing althou it is true i believe. It is hard to explain, as i myself cannot simply say it out loud or briefly describe it to just anybody. Maybe, maybe.. I need to have a counseling session.. or maybe i should meet the Psychiatric.

I am struggling to motivate myself back... Pls make pray for me to be able to confidently stand back on my feet.

A course's instructor told around the group, "Usually single people thinks a lot. (While looking at me) Are you single?"

I shyly nodded.
(Felt that the blood was all rushing to my face).

A high management told us, "Semua cuti untuk anggota di unit XXX dari Mei hingga 16 Jun akan dibekukan".

My GM is going to leave soon after took the VSS program. And, another network-so-called-call-centre group is going to 'join' us under the same division which will increase the volume of people i am currently taking care. The call centre transformation (centralization) is coming soon.

Oh, forgotten about the school alumni project. Just received the draft proposal document for my part for me to go through, edit, and forward it to our beloved ex-Teacher at my former school for further comment, edit and later the establishment of our 1st school alumni. The friends out there are all excited waiting for *me* to finish my part.

I have the thought that my workload is absolutely going to increase, and i will have lesser time to mingle around esp. on the net (maybe will lost the time as well). Have no doubt about that.

Maybe, he was just right. I think too much.

The course instructor looked at me and said it out loudly, " You think a lot. Now, no wonder you are not married!"

And what did I do?

I Grinned.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeke single ppl think a lot..i dun think i think a lot, normally i just dun think at all..*grin*.. i think, it's more like daydreaming really a lot.. becoz i do that like A LOT a lot, everyday..yeah, single ppl tend to daydream a lot.. haha..

~AZK~

ieka said...

Aina, daydream pun still need u to 'think' about ur daydream tu kan.. the plot, the motive, the planning and executing part.. whether u want to mix the bridget jones' diary with the princess' diary.. and add-up some 'Ed' elements, not forgotten the Ally McBeal.. and then, remembering how it is at work with The Apprentice.. oho, maybe last but not least the 'Friend' 's things.. heheh

see, i told u..single thinks a lot :))

Anonymous said...

OMG!
Ika wut have you become huh?? I thot am the tv addict here.. ish ish.. never knew kene pikir masa daydream.. all these while, kalo aku daydream, i just dream, no thinking needed, anything can do, settled for anything/one close, drooling over the cutesie on the telly.. that's pretty much good enuff for me..hehe..

i think you're thinking way too much here la sis.. take it easy, kay.. dun complicate things, am afraid you wont get anything good outta it.. bahaya.. :p

kalo ada cutie pie dtg menjelma bagi la chance.. mana tau, you'll get lucky.. jgn pk byk2.. (mcm bagus je aku ckp.. sendiri pon hmph.. :p)

~AZK~

r.o.l. said...

What?!!! Single people think a lot? Is the instructor suggesting that marriage can dull one's intelligence? Ada member aku tak boleh tidur malam bila pikir pasal baby dia yang bakal lahir. If the instructor is suggesting that thinking people (i.e. serious people?) are the hardest to get hitched, well... I don't think I have anything nice to say about that instructor right now. If that person is trying to joke, that's even worse.

I've also heard about the VSS and I gather that it's kinda ugly situation for you right now. I pray that things will work out for the best for everyone, insya-Allah.

p/s: Could you PLease disable the link to my blog for a while? I'm doing some...renovating...hehe. Thanks in advanced. I'll inform you when it's ready.

ieka said...

Aina,
ade resipi pie apple ke?:P

Shahrul,
Dun get the instructor wrong. It was me who didn't properly explain it. Actually, yg die maksudkan think a lot tu, quote from him "when i was at ur age, i think a lot too. Where to go to nite, what to do on weekends, which girl to date.." hehehe

And u know what is his advice to me? "Pls do not think about work at all time. Have some time for yourself to have fun. "

See, he is not bad after all..:p

r.o.l. said...

Well, my mistake as well. I guess I'm a bit touchy when it comes to the subject of being single. Not that I mind being one. It's just that I wish people who aren't single anymore would at least remember what's it like being one and not pester us into 'joining their club'. We will, insya-allah. Once we 'meet the necessary criteria'. :P

And thanks for disabling my link. It's still in a mess.