Friday, March 19, 2004

Pilihanraya ke-11

Well, well, well..
Am i too late to talk about this? No, i don't think so as the election is not started yet. It's just around the corner...

I am not trying to campaign you about the politician parties in Malaysia. Lagipun, undi adalah rahsia kan. But, this is what some older people told me.. Tell them (the voters), to vote whateva it is the same race (Malay) and don't let the chairs go to chinese. If they have majority voice in the parliament, they are going to change Malaysia into theirs. We will have no power over our religion and race. But, if it is between 2 malays only then you can consider the party...

Too many things to consider here. I just do not know nak ckp macam mana. On one hand, it is rite. On the other hand, i have doubt in my heart. Whether there is too much propaganda thru the medias, or whether there is too many things in my thoughts. Choose the best among the worst is not enuff as well, kan?

To talk about politics in Malaysia, sometimes you have to be very becareful or else boleh ditahan/didakwa di ISA (something that might be wrongfully used). To define politics, i am not the master. I shall looks for the real DEFINITIONS only if i think i really wants to jump into politics. But, one thing for sure I believe that the government and the religion shall not be separated. And that is what i learnt all about as well.

With my current nature yg macam ni.. I think if i join the government, i am going to be looked like a spy to the opposition. And, if i join the opposition, they might think i am on behalf of the government. So, instead of giving myself the oppurtunity to torn out my mind and my heart, it's better if i keep quite to myself and do what is correct as an ordinary citizen.

Well, talk so much and write so many. Yet, the 11th Election did not have my name inside it. Terlewat mendaftar. Tak mengapalah, agaknya ada hikmah yg Allah nak tunjukkan untuk diri aku sendiri. Pengajaran atau pelepasan, wa'allahualam. Moga2 ianya tak terlalu menyakitkan.

No comments: