Friday, March 26, 2004

Fairness

I was not in the office for 2 days. I went for course on Contract Administration in Construction and Engineering Contract at TTC. So, that’s the reason why I can’t write anything here. Well, I think I will be just like Siti.. Next time if u see that I am not ‘around’, just assume that I am not in the office..

So, how’s life? I still have a lot to say. But, time doesn’t allow me to do so. Limited resources, scarcity of our life. Next week and whole month of April and May are going to be a busy days for me. And I will be busier from June to August. When will I be not busy kan? Itulah hidup.. But, then sometimes it is good. As mudin stated in his blog, kesibukan adakalanya elok utk elakkan kite melakukan perkara2 yg tidak patut/tidak berfaedah. :)

Last few days, one of the great person in Palestine was assassinated by the Jews. I believe that many blogs already talked about this. It was sad if we still have no feeling about what was happen. It is really sad if we still keep our pace slowly and being and ignorance, esp. when the Jew said, “it was a success to demolish and eliminate extremist dangerous terrorist”. In the other words, those who tries to defend themselves and their properties from intrusion of other party are being labelled as terrorists. Life is not FAIR. But, nevermind.. God always fair and He will not let human rules the earth on their own way for so long.. Insya-Allah.

I have a great discussion with the speaker for my course. Although my current job hardly involved in the mentioned course, but I believe that I gained a lot during the two-days course. The speaker was Mr IR Harban Singh KS, was an engineer who studied and practiced law. Now, he is a speaker and he wrote books as well. We talked about the course, the module, the situations involved..and the topics dragged on until we touched on the politics issues as well as social life issues. He advised that I believe is also part of what I am trying to realize for quite sometimes: You, young people are part and parcel of the community and society. Do your tasks by get involve in the society. Even I am still involving in community services myself (since he can be considered old already:) ). One thing I liked about his book is that although the topics touched on the contract issues and law but he included some poetry wording from a number of people. I’ll try to put some when I have time to do so:).

Ops.. I can’t write much now. Tadi dah tertangkap dengan boss tgh bace email luar. Sbb die ade urgent job suruh siapkan, so die asyik ulang-alik tibe2 je kat meja ni. Ok, we’ll have some more topics next time. And to the one who received his laptop, hopefully lepas ni boleh tulis byk2 lagi ek;)

Tata all.. Have a nice day:)

No comments: