Wednesday, May 16, 2007

selamat hari guru

nothing much to say and update.
still tired after quite a long break.. just came into the office today.
went to south korea from night of 7th may till early morning of 13th May.
it was a good trip since i went there with good friends; went to different places and listened to view from different angles. get almost everything i want, so inshaAllah (unless everything is being paid and i was given pocket money) seoul will not be in my shortlist place to go in the next few years... anyway, being to a place where we are quite familiar does make a different.. :)

and for today.. i just want to wish everyone each and every single person who have taught me directly or indirectly, to my teachers who taught me to read and write, my ustaz & ustazah who taught me to read alQuran, to friends who taught me about life, to outsiders/foreigners in my life that make me learnt something, to my colleagues and my staff who taugh me to think, to the bloggers out there that keep on writting good stuff for me to read, think and practise; and foremost to Allah SWT for giving me the oppurtunity to have the knowledge - thank you and thank you and Thank You. AlHamdulillah.

to all teachers : Selamat Hari Guru. Happy Teacher's Day. May all of you and us too become good teachers for the future generations. Implant good things and teach good values to them, so that they will become wonderful great leaders in the future. InshaAllah.

:)

1 comment:

ASaL said...

salam, sorry i thought my comment dah publish
updates;

even : FCR2
tarikh : 19 & 20 MEI 2007
masa : 8.30am :)
di : IIS