Monday, August 02, 2004

Working Life

Yesterday I watched 3R: issue on working life, in which I already planned to watch as the ads showed this time issue was about hectic and busy working life until you have no time for your ownself. Indirectly terasa jugalah dengan isu kali ni, but then after watched it out I realized that it seems to be a norm in our community for working so hard. Something so funny about this ‘talk’ was the 3 characters represent by Cik Minah Control : a woman who cannot trust anyone in doing works and she wants to do everything herself; Cik Minah Gila Kerja : a woman who always has no time for herself, her family and her friends. All in her mind is work, work and work only; and lastly Cik Minah Pemalu : a woman who is sooo shy and mix among her limited number of friends known from her workplace only. The way of managing each lifestyle is by make a list and try to distribute the works among colleagues while not doing things alone, divide time to work and time for personal matters as work is not as important as the people around you that you love, and try to join organizations such as kelas memasak, badminton, yoga etc. where you can meet and have new friends and share your hobbies. Interaction within group is easier to start than face-to-face conversation.

By the way, a thank for my friend for the courage and support that made me take another step in gaining more knowledge. It seems to be ‘centuries’ for me to fulfil my dream of doing it. So funny isn’t it someone like me suddenly said that I a afraid to go on. Al-Hamdulillah, maybe I can’t contribute much due to my limited knowledge and short term memories but hopefully I will gain as much as possible. I am no better than you friend. Thank you for leading the way for me, at least I knew someone who is really doing things that I wish I could do earlier.

Yeah, it is not good to depend on somebody to make ur own decision. But, sometimes the feeling of inferiority or not good enough make us feel better (at least, if not that comfortable) to have someone we knew to support and show us the strength to face the world. I might look tough, but I am a human being who still have the ‘what is..’ thought in my mind.. Opss, it is already time to go back.. So, friends hope that I can keep on updating myself with this blog as I have a lot to share and a lot to tell you out there. However, in the end it will be in the Hands of The Almighty Allah SWT to determine everything.. kan;)

Bye all..

No comments: