Friday, April 20, 2007

Here i come

It has been officially 3 days in the new office.
Yup, 3 days. Since Malacca was on public holiday on Monday; and i went to KL for a meeting/briefing.

So far so good. Still try to adapt to the environment here.
Have been moved around fast when i was in KL, so i guess (and i hope) my staff won't feel suprise with my pace. he he he.. have told them that i used to be fast (speedy?) when i was in KL, and if i am going too fast please stop me and slow me down.

a lot to do. a lot of time also. meaning i may not have to rush.
unfortunately, the KL people doesn't want me to loose my pace so they already assigned few assignments to be submitted soon. on top of that, the people in my big team also have their own assignments and assigned me to be part of their group members. Do not know whether i can perform best or just good enough. Pray the best for me. Hope it will be the best for you too.

people keep on asking when can i update my trip to seoul. i'll try. soon. insha-Allah. for the time being, i still cleaning and arranging my items and my things from KL. Tomorrow will have the big operation to re-arrange things inside my parents' house to fit in my things. Also operation on finding losing boxes (there are so many boxes, i cant identify which located what .. since i need few documents badly, by-hook-or-by-crook have to start the BIG Operation tomorrow).

lastly, but not least.. congratulations to all the parents with new born babies - zeireal & wife; kak suhazlin & husband; mizie & ida; aida & husband.. my friends; sorry for unable to respond to ur msg. anyway, i did congrates you all inside my heart (hope you can hear them:P).

till then...

No comments: